New Year’s Eve Retreat | Transportation to Soltara Included
With Marina Sinti Reategui and Teobaldo Ochavano Lopez
December 28, 2021 - January 2, 2022
Looking to start 2022 with clarity, intention, and connection?
If so, our team of loving, compassionate facilitators and healers invite you to our coastal haven to support you as you dive deeply into your process, welcoming the new year and integrating the past year with community and medicine.
The turn of the year is always symbolic and a special time at Soltara. Alongside a community of like-minded souls, together we celebrate it in a way that encourages catalytic positive change in our lives.
For many, this past year (and more) has presented unique and unprecedented challenges. How can we heal from, integrate, and utilize the insights and lessons gained from our experiences and effect positive change?
For those looking to be supported in this journey, we’ll be gathering at our oceanside haven for some deep introspection, cleansing and goal setting as the year 2022 befalls us. Together, we’ll step into the new year with more energy and clarity than we had the year past; with a renewed grasp on our lives, our health, our well-being, and our futures.
Join us in Playa Blanca to ring in the new year. We’ll have ceremonies on the three nights leading up to the new year, with our final ceremony on Dec 31, to begin 2022 with a clear mind and an open heart. On the final evening, January 1, we will have a special (non-medicine) ceremonial gathering to integrate your experience, welcoming the new year with your fellow passengers and visualizing your path forward for 2022. Afterward, spend time together or with yourself, under the stars, wading in the ocean, and sharing songs by the fire. By the end of the retreat, you’ll be ready to start making the positive change you desire in your own life and in the world around you.
We look forward to supporting you in your journey.
Tucked into the seaside cliffs of Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula, Soltara Healing Center offers a variety of healing modalities and the space for you to let your intuition guide your process. Whether it’s partaking in a plant medicine ceremony with our team of ethical, experienced Peruvian Shipibo healers; connecting to nature in one of the most abundant and biodiverse places in the world; or simply sitting in quiet meditation on the beach, you will be supported and cared for, before, during, and after your stay with us.
For those seeking an all-in-one retreat to ease the mind while experiencing the full spectrum of healing modalities we offer, this 5 night/6 day package makes the most of our program schedule in a focused, intentional program. Upon arrival to our pickup location, you’ll be greeted by our trusted transportation service professionals for a journey through the beautiful rolling hills of Costa Rica to Soltara Healing Center. You’ll also enjoy a 90-minute ferry ride across the Gulf of Nicoya.
After a warm welcome and brief tour of our center, enjoy a family dinner prepared freshly in our conscious kitchen, and begin your retreat of connection, healing, and medicine.
Your stay at Soltara includes:
- 3 ayahuasca ceremonies with highly-experienced Peruvian female & male Shipibo healers
- Intimate group sizes (maximum capacity 22 guests) with individualized attention from healers during ceremony
- High facilitator-to-guest ratio with skilled facilitators who have combined decades of experience working in ceremony and helping guests through the healing process
- On-site integration workshops and sharing circles
- Your own copy of our integration book, The Hero’s Journal, which assists you as you begin your own Hero’s Journey (published by Soltara in collaboration with clinical psychologists, this book follows a psychological treatment framework adapted to the ayahuasca experience and includes beautiful art and self-guided tools to empower you in your medicine and integration journey)
- A special (non-medicine) intention-setting ceremony to prepare you for the new year
- All meals in our conscious cuisine kitchen, prepared fresh daily from organic, pesticide-free, local sources in an ayahuasca-friendly manner
- Transportation to and from the pick-up location near SJO airport (details in your confirmation email and on our travel logistics page)
- Yoga classes for all levels throughout your stay
- Pranayama breathwork and meditation sessions
- Floral baths with medicinal plants lovingly prepared by our healers
- Nature immersion and multiple walking trails in one of the most abundant & biodiverse regions on the planet
- Access to our creative space for music, art, writing, and dance
- Access to our private on-site pool
- Air-conditioning in all rooms (except Eco-Tambo option)
- Lifetime 10% discount for all return visits
- Participation in our premiere integration program and community with a highly qualified integration support team
- Access to two semi-private beaches with gentle waters along the gorgeous Gulf of Nicoya
Taking advantage of our package pricing can help you save on accommodations, transportation, and logistics. Our 5-night program is designed for your optimal ease and comfort, so you can free your mind to focus fully on yourself and your experience.
We look forward to having you with us!
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Marina Sinti Reategui was born in the Yarinacocha district of Pucallpa, in the Ucayali region of the Peruvian Amazon jungle. She is the daughter of Elias Sinti Magin Doña Exilda Reategui, and her grandmother and mother were both excellent shamans. She learned the medicine work of ayahuasca from her mother, and works with her husband Teobaldo help heal people together, both within their community and in bringing the medicine abroad. She has knowledge of many different medicinal plant remedies, and embodies the feminine aspect of the medicine in order to bring balance to the ceremonies. She and her husband are…
Learn more about Marina Sinti Reategui
Teobaldo Ochavano Lopez was born in the Ronuya district of Iparía, in the Ucayali region of the Peruvian Amazon jungle. His father, Teobaldo Ochavano Mahua Doña Luisa Lopez Maynas, was the first bilingual teacher and shaman in his community, and his mother used plant medicines to cure and heal. All of his grandparents, on both sides, were also shamans. His entire family was very familiar with plant medicines, particularly ayahuasca, and from a very young age Teobaldo was surrounded by this medicine work. After witnessing its immense healing power, he chose to continue on the path himself, particularly since he…
Learn more about Teobaldo Ochavano Lopez