Sacred Valley, Peru
Our retreat space is nestled in the tranquil village of Arín, at the foothills of the majestic mountain Pitusiray.
Surrounded by cascading waterfalls and lovingly tended gardens of medicinal plants, rest easy in hammocks and secluded spaces, warm yourself by cozy fireplaces, and deepen your connection to yourself and nature in shalas overlooking the sacred mountains of Pitusiray and Sahuasiray.
We are grateful to work in collaboration with the retreat venue Raíces Inkas to bring you into a container of presence, peace, and connection, where the rhythms of nature reflect our own unfolding, and all of you is welcome.
Breathe in the crisp, invigorating mountain air and the spirit of this healing land as you embark on your journey inward. Embraced and nurtured by sweeping vistas and vibrant soundscapes, the Incas believed the Sacred Valley was a gateway to the spiritual world.
As we enter sacred ceremony together, let the medicine of this land weave its wisdom into the tapestry of your life.
Sacred Valley, Peru
Gateway to the spiritual world
As soon as you arrive in the Valley, you’ll be swept away by the beauty of the Urubamba mountain range. The Urubamba mountain range is a majestic sight to behold, with its towering peaks and rugged terrain. It’s easy to see why the Andean people consider these mountains sacred – they are a source of inspiration and awe. This area is surrounded by ancient Incan sacred sites, picturesque towns, and local Andean and Quechua communities that keep their rich cultural heritage alive.
Our Retreat Space at Raíces Inkas features:
- Shalas overlooking sacred mountains, Apu Pitusiray and Sahuasiray
- Geodesic Yoga Dome and Shala with fireplaces to keep you warm
- Breathtaking Maloca ceremonial space with partial sky view
- Rooms with fireplaces, balconies, en-suite bathrooms and hot showers
- Spacious and elegant dining room with organic locally-sourced architecture
- Lovingly prepared food with organic ingredients from local suppliers
- Nearby trekking paths and waterfalls to explore nature
- Outdoor firepit for communal gatherings
The Sacred Valley is the perfect opportunity to explore:
- Surrounding hiking trails, mountains, waterfalls, rivers, and medicinal plants
- Ancient Incan archaeological sites
- Machu Picchu, the crowning jewel of the Incan empire
- Lush, terraced fields that cascade down the mountainsides
- Vibrant local markets with artisanal crafts and handwoven textiles
- The cultural heritage of the Valley, among the local towns of Pisac, Ollantaytambo, and more
- The Maras salt mines, a natural wonder with thousands of terraced salt pans
Stay in touch!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
Join the movement
Help us co-create a community that fosters open dialogue, personal connection, and high-quality resources. Expand your knowledge base, attend regular live events & circles, and continue your healing process.