Soltara Healing Center – Facilitation & Translation
Soltara Healing Center, a Shipibo-led ayahuasca center with locations in Costa Rica and Peru, works with experienced facilitators and translators as cultural bridge-builders for our Shipibo Maestros, facilitating for guests both in and out of ceremony, and assisting in translation for our Shipibo maestros.
(please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements)
- Have at least 50 personal ceremonies with ayahuasca (preferably within the Shipibo tradition)
- Experience facilitating or assisting in plant medicine ceremonies for individuals or groups
- Extensive experience working with people, both one-on-one and in a group capacity
- Experience and/or willingness to live in community and work as part of a team which includes taking full responsibility for your own process while being able to hold space for others simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Spanish
An ideal candidate will also have:
- Significant experience with ayahuasca in the Shipibo tradition
- Experience facilitating ayahuasca ceremonies/retreats in the Shipibo tradition
- Fluency in Spanish and English, at a native level for both
- Completed several dietas in the Shipibo tradition
Please note that Soltara will not respond if you do not meet the initial strict requirements as listed above.
Please send the following materials addressed to: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Resume/CV which includes relevant professional experience, certifications, Spanish language fluency (not a requirement but necessary to learn), and plant medicine experience, including what tradition(s) you’ve participated in ceremony, as well as any dietas or work for other retreat centers
- Cover letter to include your reasons for wanting to join our team, why you feel qualified to be of service in this way, experience/willingness to live in community and work as part of a team which includes taking full responsibility for your own process while being able to hold space for others simultaneously, and your availability and desired commitment in months/year.
- Any appropriate websites/links to reference your work
- 2 professional reference letters (preferably from employment related to the field)