Part of our mission at Soltara is to help make healing accessible for all those who are committed to their process and ready to undergo this sacred journey. We understand that a retreat at Soltara is an investment in oneself which can take time to prepare for, and that not all who need healing have the means to do so. For this, we are excited to provide scholarship opportunities for one guest each month, to participate in our weeklong retreat at no cost to them.
SOLTARA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Donate to our scholarship program here:
Pay it forward and help someone in their journey to heal.
This scholarship program is meant for those who would not otherwise have the financial means to attend a retreat with us. We ask that you only sign up for this program if this is the case for you, otherwise you will be taking a spot from someone who truly needs this support.
Note that for certain cases, Soltara offers payment plans to assist in joining us for a retreat. If you need support in this way please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCHOLARSHIP LOTTERY PROGRAM RULES
- Must be 18 or older to apply
- Recipients are chosen monthly via a random lottery-style drawing, and announced via our newsletter. By submitting your name to the lottery you agree to have your first name and last initial only announced via our newsletter and social media channels.
- Scholarship recipients must pass medical intake screening process in order to be accepted into the retreat. If one does not pass our medical intake process, we will work with you on a case-by-case basis to determine if you need additional support before qualifying, or if a retreat with us is not a good fit for you. We will still honor the scholarship if there is a clear path to participating in a retreat with us in the future
- Scholarship recipients will be placed in a double shared suite, sharing with one other person of the same gender, for their retreat. If recipients would like to upgrade rooms or book a longer retreat, they would just be charged the difference in pricing.
- Recipient retreat dates are based on availability
- International air-fare is not included in the scholarship – recipients must make their own way to our pickup location near the SJO airport in time for Day 1 of their retreat. Scholarships include everything listed on our retreat page (scroll down below retreat package options for complete list)
- Signing up for the scholarship also adds you to our newsletter. You must confirm subscription to our newsletter via the email you provide in order to participate in our scholarship program.
- You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time, however we announce the winners through this newsletter and aggregate the names from subscribers through this form. Unsubscribing from the newsletter will unsubscribe you from the scholarship lottery
- If you do not win the scholarship for the month that you signed up for, your name and entry will still be eligible for future scholarship drawings for a period of one year.
- One entry per person only – duplicate entries will disqualify that person from eligibility for all current and future lottery drawings.
- Rules and policies subject to change at any time.