One-Week Inclusive | Transportation to Soltara Included
With Marina Sinti Reategui and Teobaldo Ochavano Lopez
Ready to Start Your Journey?
We are honored to share this opportunity with you and would love to have you join us for this special experience!
If you are considering a deep dive into your healing…
…Our team of loving, compassionate facilitators and healers invite you to our coastal haven for an immersive experience connecting with yourself and finding your medicine.
Tucked into the seaside cliffs of Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula, Soltara Healing Center offers a variety of healing modalities and the space for you to let your intuition guide your process. Whether it’s partaking in a plant medicine ceremony with our team of ethical, experienced Peruvian Shipibo shamans; connecting to nature in one of the most abundant and biodiverse places in the world; or simply sitting in quiet meditation on the beach, you will be supported and cared for, before, during, and after your stay with us.
For those seeking an all-in-one retreat to ease the mind while experiencing the full spectrum of healing modalities we offer, this 8-day/7-night package makes the most of our program schedule and includes transportation to Soltara from a hotel next to the San Jose airport (SJO). You’ll be greeted by our trusted transportation service professionals for a journey through the beautiful rolling hills of Costa Rica to Soltara Healing Center. You’ll also enjoy a 90-minute ferry ride across the Gulf of Nicoya.
After a warm welcome and brief tour of our center, enjoy a family dinner prepared freshly in our conscious kitchen, and begin your retreat of connection, healing, and medicine.
Your stay at Soltara includes:
- 4 ayahuasca ceremonies with highly-experienced Peruvian female & male Shipibo healers (see our sample weekly schedule)
- Intimate group sizes (maximum capacity 20 guests) with individualized attention from healers during ceremony
- High facilitator-to-guest ratio with skilled facilitators who have combined decades of experience working in ceremony and helping guests through the healing process
- Your own copy of our integration book, The Hero’s Journal, which assists you as you begin your own Hero’s Journey (published by Soltara in collaboration with clinical psychologists, this book follows a psychological treatment framework adapted to the ayahuasca experience and includes beautiful art and self-guided tools to empower you in your medicine and integration journey)
- One-on-one consultations with our healers (and translator)
- On-site integration workshops and sharing circles
- All meals in our conscious cuisine kitchen, prepared fresh daily from organic, pesticide-free, local sources in an ayahuasca-friendly manner
- Transportation to and from the pick-up location near SJO airport (details in your confirmation email and on our travel logistics page)
- Yoga classes for all levels throughout your stay
- Pranayama breathwork and meditation sessions
- Floral baths with medicinal plants lovingly prepared by our healers
- Nature immersion and multiple walking trails in one of the most abundant & biodiverse regions on the planet
- Access to our creative space for music, art, writing, and dance
- Access to our private on-site pool
- Air-conditioning in all rooms (except our Eco Tambo options)
- High-speed WiFi (although we encourage all guests to disconnect as much as possible!)
- Lifetime 10% discount for all return visits
- Participation in our premiere integration program and community with a highly qualified integration support team
- Access to two semi-private beaches with gentle waters along the gorgeous Gulf of Nicoya
Taking advantage of our package pricing can help you save on transportation costs and logistics. Our week-long program is designed for your optimal ease and comfort, so you can free your mind to focus fully on yourself and your experience.
We look forward to having you with us!
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Marina Sinti Reategui was born in the Yarinacocha district of Pucallpa, in the Ucayali region of the Peruvian Amazon jungle. She is the daughter of Elias Sinti Magin Doña Exilda Reategui, and her grandmother and mother were both excellent shamans. She learned the medicine work of ayahuasca from her mother, and works with her husband Teobaldo help heal people together, both within their community and in bringing the medicine abroad. She has knowledge of many different medicinal plant remedies, and embodies the feminine aspect of the medicine in order to bring balance to the ceremonies. She and her husband are…
Learn more about Marina Sinti Reategui
Teobaldo Ochavano Lopez was born in the Ronuya district of Iparía, in the Ucayali region of the Peruvian Amazon jungle. His father, Teobaldo Ochavano Mahua Doña Luisa Lopez Maynas, was the first bilingual teacher and shaman in his community, and his mother used plant medicines to cure and heal. All of his grandparents, on both sides, were also shamans. His entire family was very familiar with plant medicines, particularly ayahuasca, and from a very young age Teobaldo was surrounded by this medicine work. After witnessing its immense healing power, he chose to continue on the path himself, particularly since he…
Learn more about Teobaldo Ochavano Lopez