Soltara at Playa Blanca – New Year’s Eve Retreat
December 28, 2023 - January 2, 2024
Looking to start 2024 with clarity, intention, and connection?
If so, our team of loving, compassionate facilitators and healers invite you to our coastal haven to support you as you dive deeply into your process, welcoming the new year and integrating the past year with community and medicine.
The turn of the year is always symbolic and a special time at Soltara. Alongside a community of like-minded souls, together we celebrate it in a way that encourages catalytic positive change in our lives.
For many, this past year (and more) has presented unique challenges. How can we heal from, integrate, and utilize the insights and lessons gained from our experiences and effect positive change?
For those looking to be supported in this journey, we’ll gather at our oceanside haven for some deep introspection, cleansing, and goal-setting as the year 2024 befalls us. Together, we’ll step into the new year with more energy and clarity than we had in the year past; with a renewed grasp on our lives, our health, our well-being, and our futures.
Join us in Playa Blanca to ring in the new year. We’ll have ceremonies on the three nights leading up to the new year, with our final ceremony on Dec 31, to begin 2024 with a clear mind and an open heart. On the final evening, January 1, we will have a special (non-medicine) ceremonial gathering to integrate your experience, welcome the new year with your fellow passengers, and visualize your path forward for 2024. Afterward, spend time together or with yourself, under the stars, wading in the ocean, and sharing songs by the fire. By the end of the retreat, you’ll be ready to start making the positive change you desire in your own life and the world around you.
We look forward to supporting you in your journey.
Tucked into the seaside cliffs of Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula, Soltara Healing Center offers a variety of healing modalities and the space for you to let your intuition guide your process. Whether it’s partaking in a plant medicine ceremony with our team of ethical, experienced Peruvian Shipibo healers; connecting to nature in one of the most abundant and biodiverse places in the world; or simply sitting in quiet meditation on the beach, you will be supported and cared for, before, during, and after your stay with us.
For those seeking an all-in-one retreat to ease the mind while experiencing the full spectrum of healing modalities we offer, this 5-night/6-day package makes the most of our retreat schedule in a focused, intentional program. Upon arrival at our pickup location, you’ll be greeted by our trusted transportation service professionals for a journey through the beautiful rolling hills of Costa Rica to Soltara Healing Center. You’ll also enjoy a 90-minute ferry ride across the Gulf of Nicoya.
After a warm welcome and a brief tour of our center, enjoy a family dinner prepared freshly in our conscious kitchen, and begin your retreat of connection, healing, and medicine.
Your stay at Soltara includes:
- 3 ayahuasca ceremonies with highly-experienced Peruvian Shipibo healers
- Intimate group sizes (maximum capacity 22 guests) with individualized attention from healers during ceremony
- High facilitator-to-guest ratio with skilled facilitators who have combined decades of experience working in ceremony and helping guests through the healing process
- On-site integration workshops and sharing circles
- Your own copy of our integration book, published by Soltara in collaboration with clinical psychologists, this book follows a psychological treatment framework adapted to the ayahuasca experience and includes beautiful art and self-guided tools to empower you in your medicine and integration journey
- A special (non-medicine) intention-setting ceremony to prepare you for the new year
- All meals in our conscious cuisine kitchen prepared fresh daily from organic and local sources in an ayahuasca-friendly manner
- Transportation to and from the pick-up location near SJO airport (details in your confirmation email and on our travel logistics page)
- Yoga classes for all levels throughout your stay
- Pranayama breathwork and meditation sessions
- Floral baths with medicinal plants lovingly prepared by our healers
- Nature immersion and multiple walking trails in one of the most abundant & biodiverse regions on the planet
- Access to our creative space for music, art, writing, and dance
- Access to our private on-site pool
- Air-conditioning in all rooms (except Eco-Tambo option)
- Lifetime 10% discount for all return visits
- Participation in our premiere integration program and community with a highly qualified integration support team
- Access to two semi-private beaches with gentle waters along the gorgeous Gulf of Nicoya
Our package pricing can help you save on accommodations, transportation, and logistics. Our 5-night program is designed for your optimal ease and comfort, so you can free your mind to focus fully on yourself and your experience.
We look forward to having you with us!