Frequently Asked Questions
We are honored to work with a dedicated team of passionate, loving, committed individuals who are called to a path of service. Work exchange opportunities at Soltara are available on a case-by-case basis, depending on our current needs and availability. Opportunities can include yoga teaching, kitchen support, maloca assistance, videography, social media, marketing, and content capturing, to name a few.
- Must have been a guest previously at Soltara. We do not accept anyone into our work exchange program who has not gone through a retreat experience with us.
- Experience working with ayahuasca plant medicine
- Experience and/or willingness to live in community and work as part of team which includes taking full responsibility for your own process while being able to complete your duties simultaneously.
- Competency and experience in the skillset you are offering, including references and/or links to work portfolio.
- Fluency in both Spanish and English
- Experience working with ayahuasca plant medicine in the Shipibo tradition
- Experience working with people in a service capacity
- A background in personal work and group work
- Availability of at least one month
- Private room accommodations
- All food
- Opportunity to participate in weekly ceremonies
- Opportunity to participate in group classes including yoga, meditation, and staff sharing circles
If you would like to explore available opportunities, please look over our requirements and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your reasons for wanting to join our team, why you feel qualified to be of service in this way, your fluency in Spanish, appropriate links or references for your work, and your availability and desired commitment in months/year.