if you came for a retreat with us, we offer 1-on-1 integration sessions with a member of our integration support team, Sean Chiddy. Sean is a psychotherapist and has several years of experience supporting people through their processes before, during, and after they work with ayahuasca medicine. There is a free initial 20 minute consultation included as part of your retreat, and if you would like further support beyond that, Sean offers 50-60 minute sessions at an additional cost ($99). You can feel free to book your initial session through this link – simply select the option “Meet Sean or Check In” to view available appointments.
Otherwise, the following resources have all been vetted by our integration team and can offer different options based on the type of support you are looking for:
- Psychedelic Support Network – https://psychedelic.support
- Inner Space Integration – http://innerspaceintegration.com
- Psychedelic Times Support – https://psychedelictimes.com/psychedelic-consulting-and-coaching/
- Spiritual Emergence Network – http://spiritualemergence.org
- Psychedelics Today – http://www.psychedelicstoday.com/integration-coaching/
- Being True to You (entheogen-positive addiction coaching) – https://beingtruetoyou.com
We also work with clinical psychologists Dr. Clancy Cavnar and Dr. Sharon Rafferty. If you would like a referral to connect with them for integration sessions, please email our Integration Specialist Kendra at email@example.com.