Sugar Beach Accommodations
We work with the land, the locals, and a lot of love to bring you beautiful and spacious rooms with stunning ocean vistas and sustainability in mind. Most guest rooms at Soltara at Sugar Beach are located just steps from the Pacific Ocean and the warm sands of Sugar Beach.
Intentionally designed to bring the Costa Rican feeling to life with abundant natural light and lush foliage, your room is your sanctuary. Rooms are comfortably furnished and feature thoughtfully curated, all-natural bathroom amenities to encourage restoration. Relax on your terrace and enjoy the sounds of the waves, howler monkeys, and tropical birds, as the warm salt air washes over you.
Private Suite (Single or Couples)
1 King Bed | Registration books entire room
For singles or couples who prefer spaciousness and privacy during their journeys, this luxury suite features a king-size bed, and plenty of space to relax in comfort against the stunning backdrop of the Pacific ocean. This private suite also includes:
- An en-suite bathroom with a private shower
- A gorgeous outdoor terrace with comfortable seating area overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Air-Conditioning & Ceiling Fan
- Orthopedic beds & luxury linens
- Beautiful handcrafted, locally-sourced decor & personal artisanal touches
- In-Room Safe
- Pure Filtered Water Throughout the Retreat
- All-Natural, Handcrafted Bathroom Amenities
- Fresh Towel Service
- Housekeeping Utilizing All-Natural Cleaning Agents
- Laundry Service Available Upon Request
Soothing comfort & safety for the mind, body, and spirit
To facilitate your healing and peace of mind, our accommodations include all meals, medicinal plant ceremonies, yoga and meditation classes, workshops, taxes and fees as described on our main retreat page.
Stay in touch!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
Join the movement
Help us co-create a community that fosters open dialogue, personal connection, and high-quality resources. Expand your knowledge base, attend regular live events & circles, and continue your healing process.