New Year’s Eve Retreat – A Clear Vision for 2020 | Transportation to Soltara Included
December 27, 2019 - January 1, 2020
Looking to start 2020 with clarity, intention, and connection?
If so, our team of loving, compassionate facilitators and healers invite you to our coastal haven to support you as you dive deeply into your process, ensuring the clarity of 2020 isn’t just in hindsight.
The turn of the year is always symbolic and we want to celebrate it in a way that encourages catalytic positive change in our lives. This year, we’ll be gathering at our oceanside haven for some deep introspection, cleansing and goal setting as the year 2020 befalls us. Together, we’ll step into the new year with more energy and clarity than we had the year past; with a renewed grasp on our lives, our health, our well-being, and our futures.
Join us in Playa Blanca to ring in the new year. We’ll have ceremonies on the three nights leading up to December 31, and the final night will be free to integrate your experience under the stars or wading in the ocean, visualizing your path forward for 2020. On January 1st, you’ll be ready to start making the positive change you desire in your own life and in the world around you.
We look forward to supporting you in your journey.
Tucked into the seaside cliffs of Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula, Soltara Healing Center offers a variety of healing modalities and the space for you to let your intuition guide your process. Whether it’s partaking in a plant medicine ceremony with our team of ethical, experienced Peruvian Shipibo healers; connecting to nature in one of the most abundant and biodiverse places in the world; or simply sitting in quiet meditation on the beach, you will be supported and cared for, before, during, and after your stay with us.
For those seeking an all-in-one retreat to ease the mind while experiencing the full spectrum of healing modalities we offer, this 5 night/6 day package makes the most of our program schedule in a focused, intentional program. Upon arrival to our pickup location you’ll be greeted by our trusted transportation service professionals for a journey through the beautiful rolling hills of Costa Rica to Soltara Healing Center. You’ll also enjoy a 90-minute ferry ride across the Gulf of Nicoya.
After a warm welcome and brief tour of our center, enjoy a family dinner prepared freshly in our conscious kitchen, and begin your retreat of connection, healing, and medicine.
Your stay at Soltara includes:
- 3 ayahuasca ceremonies with highly-experienced Peruvian female & male Shipibo healers
- Intimate group sizes (maximum capacity 20 guests) with individualized attention from healers during ceremony
- High facilitator-to-guest ratio with skilled facilitators who have combined decades of experience working in ceremony and helping guests through the healing process
- On-site integration workshops and sharing circles
- Your own copy of our integration book, The Hero’s Journal, which assists you as you begin your own Hero’s Journey (published by Soltara in collaboration with clinical psychologists, this book follows a psychological treatment framework adapted to the ayahuasca experience and includes beautiful art and self-guided tools to empower you in your medicine and integration journey)
- All meals in our conscious cuisine kitchen, prepared fresh daily from organic, pesticide-free, local sources in an ayahuasca-friendly manner
- Transportation to and from the pick-up location near SJO airport (details in your confirmation email and on our travel logistics page)
- Yoga classes for all levels throughout your stay
- Pranayama breathwork and meditation sessions
- Floral baths with medicinal plants lovingly prepared by our healers
- Nature immersion and multiple walking trails in one of the most abundant & biodiverse regions on the planet
- Access to our creative space for music, art, writing, and dance
- Access to our private on-site pool
- Air-conditioning in all rooms
- High-speed WiFi (although we encourage all guests to disconnect as much as possible!)
- Lifetime 10% discount for all return visits
- Participation in our premiere integration program and community with a highly qualified integration support team
- Access to two semi-private beaches with gentle waters along the gorgeous Gulf of Nicoya
Taking advantage of our package pricing can help you save on accommodations, transportation, and logistics. Our 5-night program is designed for your optimal ease and comfort, so you can free your mind to focus fully on yourself and your experience.
We look forward to having you with us!